Taking care of business, so you can take care of business
Modern retail relies on a plethora of suppliers, hardware and software applications. The job of managing, maintaining, monitoring, updating and overcoming any problems that these elements throw up is a massive undertaking. And probably not the best use of your time, effort and money.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have someone take care of all the dull stuff, so you could be free to do the job you’re supposed to do?
Our managed services ensure that your in-store applications are always available, with proactive monitoring to help identify and fix problems before they impact the business. We run the first line store helpdesk and all hardware, software and network maintenance under one overarching service level agreement (SLA), while you retain ownership of your business processes and assets.
Partnering on IT
Managing and maintaining the IT solutions that underpin your business strategy is expensive to do in-house. We can help you avoid excessive IT costs by taking on the day-to-day admin, freeing you to concentrate on doing what you do best – selling to and serving your customers.
Our managed services include:
- programme management and service governance
- first line help/service desk
- second to fourth line software support
- anti-virus management
- major incident management
- SLA management
- third party supplier management
- hardware maintenance (preventive and break-fix)
- network provision (WAN and LAN)
- service integration
- training and e-learning
business process improvement
change control management
Further information on our Managed services...
- implementation planning and management
- release and upgrade management and deploymenthardware evaluation and procurement
- estate management
- site surveys
- data and Power
- incremental moves, additions and changes
- equipment disposal
To find out more about our managed services submit a query and we’ll get back to you.