BT Cloud Compute
We live and work in an age of rapid technological innovation.
Devices line our offices, homes and pockets. Information is everywhere; those that don’t use it – are increasingly nowhere. The challenge for your organisation is to harness new technology and make it work for you. You’ll have heard about cloud and how your business should use it. We prefer to talk about service and how your organisation can benefit from it.
Helping individual organisations solve real-world challenges
BT Cloud Compute enables you to request, deploy and manage your own public and private infrastructure, including virtual machines, networks and storage. You get the resources and expertise to quickly put in place a complete cloud solution to meet the day-to-day challenges of your business.
Cloud Compute offers you all the advantages of one an extensively connected range of network cloud services. It can be scaled globally, yet remains focused on your local business requirements.
Brighter, clearer business benefits from behind the cloud
The key to future success is an IT infrastructure that is agile, flexible and responsive. Cloud compute will help you respond more quickly to changing business needs, reduce costs, increase reliability and lower your carbon footprint. It offers a wide range of benefits, including:
- Cost efficiency. Pay only for what you use; your costs are aligned to your business needs, and you could reduce them by up to 40%
- Faster, more agile. Adapt your service and respond to new challenges in seconds; deploy new applications as you need them
- Enterprise-class security. Offers resilience and assured availability at 99.95%
- Enhanced service levels. Complete end-to-end solution that puts your needs first; it’s about service, rather than reliance on hardware
- Cloud flexibility and scalability. Scale your public and private clouds to match your changing needs, and bring in new applications as you need them
Further Information on BT Cloud Compute...
- Environmentally efficient. Virtualisation technology means less space required, less power consumed and fewer emissions produced
- Global service, delivered locally. You know where your data is hosted at all times while local infrastructure and support desks in key regions help meet compliance and assurance requirements
To find out more about BT Cloud Compute submit a query and we’ll get back to you.