Sales audit & operations management
Get up-to-the-minute sales reporting and transaction data
As your business expands (adding new brands, stores and sales channels), getting a single trusted view of your sales transactions and business performance becomes more difficult. Quickly identifying and resolving issues is key to success in an increasingly competitive cross-channel market but it’s not easy to achieve when you have to cope with guesswork and incomplete or out-of-date sales reporting.
Audit Operations Management (AOM)
Over 100 leading retailers in the UK, Europe and North America use our AOM Sales Analytics solution to increase productivity and drive better business decisions.
Sales Analytics was a key building block. It provides a 360° view of the business – in real time – and has enabled us to make sense of large volumes of transaction data from multiple systems, and work smarter. Quite simply, it helps to drive our business.
Group IT Manager, Brown Thomas
Multichannel analysis/compliance challenges
As your retail business expands (adding brands, chains and new sales channels) getting a single trusted view of your sales transactions and business performance is increasingly complex. Quickly identifying and resolving issues is the key to success in an increasingly competitive market and it’s not easy to achieve when you have to cope with manual guesswork or incomplete and untimely sales reporting.
Centralised sales information you can trust
Our Sales Analytics solution provides a centralised processor to validate transaction data from multiple channels and consolidate it into a single repository. Audit exceptions are identified to prompt corrective action. This underpins the integrity of corporate sales reports.
In-depth analysis and reporting
Analysis tools enable sales auditors to:
- apply rules to pinpoint areas of concern to:
- easily identify short / over trends
- sift out problematic transactions
- use guided audit to support fast and accurate resolution.
- compare store performance versus:
- other stores or operators within stores
- the store estate.
- access and distribute extensive store reports via Microsoft Reporting Services:
- including real-time flash sales.
- gather multi-country, currency, channel and brand (fascia) transaction data:
- to be consolidated into a single database
- or have separate audit and reporting functions.
To find out more about our Sales audit and operations management solutions submit a query and we’ll get back to you.