Get more from the store event highlights
Nearly 70 major retailers squeezed into BT Tower recently to find out about the fun and games involved in managing in-store mobility.
What did we learn? Well ‘plug and go’ is a nice idea but the complexity of wi-fi these days – and the fact so many critical processes now run on it – means that any roll-out needs to be carefully set up and managed.
With the right infrastructure in place you can:
- boost the bottom line through new ways of selling and personalised customer engagement
- empower staff with handheld devices to check stock, take orders and process payments
- cut costs and save time with streamlined processes and more efficient store operations
- free up floorspace by reducing till points, stock and queues
The key is getting a platform in place that enables you to measure, monitor and manage everything from one central location.
Through a series of presentations, a Q&A session and a hands-on technology showcase, we covered four major themes:
- Mobile technology: Transforming the bricks and mortar customer experience
- In-store mobility: How to achieve operational efficiency and excellence
- Enterprise mobility: The challenges of managing in-store mobile hardware, software and systems
- Guest wi-fi: Where, when and how to get the most out of in-store mobile
If you have any questions about establishing or managing in-store wi-fi, contact the BT Expedite & Fresca marketing team at email@example.com or on 0870 850 6880
Watch a short report of the event and hear the key messages from our speakers>
Speakers: Julian Nibblet (formerly of Boots UK), John Vaccaro (Mobilis Consulting) andCarlos Gomez Gallego (Aruba Networks) as well as and Josh Pert, Eddie Dodds and Jason Shorrock from BT.
Further information on getting more from your store...