Learning and communication
With different job functions dotted across different stores, it’s hard to provide a simple, consistent, flexible method of communication, training and support. The traditional approach – face-to-face induction courses, bulky folders of regulatory training, mass emails into the unknown and intranets managed by overstretched management – is expensive, ineffective and time-consuming
We have a much better way
The BT Learning & Communication Portal is a personalised one-stop shop for all employees. It can be accessed through PCs, touch tills or mobile devices, and provides instant, easy access to tailored reference materials, communications, learning and progress reporting
- cut admin, distribution and paper costs
- reduce paper, printing and training delivery costs
- target content based on job role
- maintain operational consistency
- track learning progress and document acknowledgement
- manage content easily (client administrators)
- language capability
- one-stop shop for all your communication and learning needs.
The BT Learning & Communication Portal consists of the following modules and features:
An integrated learning area within the portal provides trackable activities, with each course or module targeted at a particular individual’s job role. Company documentation is available at employees’ fingertips. As well as drastically reducing paper, printing and delivery costs, this makes learning easier to manage and ensures a consistent approach.
- main ‘hub’ (Single Sign On)
- communicate company bulletins, news and video items
- access and manage documentation along with user acknowledgement
- provide an employee learning area with management reporting
- links to other applications (external\internal)
With messaging and eForms you can communicate with a group, region, store or even on a one-to-one level. And when it comes to compliance or regulatory information, BT Communicate does more than simply tick the boxes. You’ll be able to see that essential information has been read and acted on, reducing your legal and security risks.
- provide employees with a tasks and messaging facility
- create eForms for content library or distribution
- tasks and eForm reporting
Further Information on our Mobile services...
Revolutionise the way you provide reference and support information to your staff. This means vital information isn't hidden away, it's right there in front of people – on a till or mobile device, to help when needed most.
- simple , dynamic reference and support information
- online help for your applications
- Quick Link, POS Process, Support & Business Policy information pages
- context sensitive through direct links from POS (Store 6) help buttons
- easily maintained content
- dynamically updated glossary for quick content look up
- instantly available information across whole estate
To find out more about our Learning and communications solutions submit a query and we’ll get back to you.